Monday, June 14, 2010

we are screaming for vengeance,

the world is a manacled place



my 16th birthday was yesterday and i had so much fun (: i got a new camera! one that i can actually turn on and off without it dying right away. i can also fit it in my bag...haha. i also got a ukulele tuner, a hard ukulele case! and me and my dad are looking for electric ukes tomorrow (: my mom, sister, brother, jenny, shelly, and i went to a sushi buffet place for dinner (idr what it's called...) but it was soo good. cream cheese wontons, hell yeeah! :D



screaming! screaming for vengeance! the world is defiled in disgrace



today was a lazy day. tanned with shelly for like, an hour, but it got waaay too hot so we sprayed each other with the hose. hahah. man, i with i still had a pool :( we just got done playing a super intense game of street fighter with my brother and sister. it was so fun :D


No comments: