Monday, June 7, 2010

winter taking days

nights filled with longer hours



blehh, played some rock band with marisa, jeff, and willeh today :P
so lisa ling came to my school and talked, so i didn't go to 2nd period (mr purinton) and went with my 3rd period teacher's class to see her...and when it was done, mr purinton took the class for the second part of it! and he hella saw me, sarah, and jesse. he tried talking to me but i just walked away. fuck him. there's one week left of school. he said we cut, but we were still on campus with a bunch of other people...whatev, i wonder what he's gonna say to me tomorrow. and i wonder how annoyed i'll be with him. haha
i hope marisa can go to the river on friday! otherwise we can just play some rock band :P

drag it out, drag it out, drag it

No comments: