Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i've got a cupboard with cans of food,

filtered water and pictures of you, and i'm not coming out, til this is all over



and i'm looking through the glass, where the light bends at the cracks, and i'm screaming at the top of my lungs, pretending the echoes belong to someone. someone i used to know

summer suckssssss. i talk with a ghetto accent with shelly way too much :P we were IMing nick the other night typing like that ^ and omfg it was hilarious cuz he was doing it back :D "shuu hella crazy girl! <3" ahahaha. and lmfao at "you and me go together like tom sawyer and rock band" :D
i had my second driving lesson today at 8 in the morning >:/ soo fucking tired. and he made me drive on the freeway for the first time. it was so scary. then i had to pick up some girl and she drove me home. she was making me hella nervous. when she changed lanes, she didn't even look over her shoulder. wtf. then when i got home i took a nice long nap haha.
then i drove shelly home earlier. wtf am i gonna do for like, a week without her?? hahah i need more friends. well actually..i need to hang out with my friends more :P i wish i still hung out with sean and eric and stuff :(
a;sldkfja;sldkjfa;sld i cannot wait until rock band 3. i'm gonna have a rock band party. hahaha. ooh! i know what i'll do while shellys gone. i think i'll finally do the endless setlist 2..lol(;
mehh, i'm running out of songs to learn on my uke. lol. i haven't jammed with anyone in soo long! not even my broha :/
i just discovered the shins cover of we become silhouettes and omg. why are they so amazing?



and we become, we become, we become, silhouettes when our bodies finally go
bum bum bum bummmm(:

No comments: