Monday, October 4, 2010

pizza! p i z z a!

gimme pizza, watch it rise like a soufflé



i can't get over that song. it's so freakin hilarious :D i could not stop singing it all weekend lol. friday was fun. hung out with marisa and shelly, took some cute pictures ;P i'm boutsta put them on faleaky cauldron, haha. i'm gonna start working on the cd i'm gonna make for shelly this week. it's gonna be me singing ;D featuring marisa in the some of the songs haha, it's gonna be awesome(:
ughgghhggh my hair sucks. the red is washed out already >:/ i'm ready to just go black again, lol. but i loveee red hair. i had a dream the other night (yes! haha) that i chopped off my hair! it was like, shoulder length. idr what i looked like, but i'm really tempted to do it cuz my hair is so dead. i don't think it's even growing anymore cuz i don't have any roots growing in haha. i wish i actually looked good with short hair :/ it just makes my face look big and round though :/
i am lovingggg the weather this week. i can't wait til it's super cold but not raining, lol. i want to wear my new xmas sweater :D

whipped cream pouring like waterfalls!

No comments: