Sunday, October 17, 2010

woop woop when you run come around,

cuz i know you're the talk of the town, yeah



took me forever to figure out what that song was called. hahah
ahh this weekend was awesome(: homecoming was last night. went to hoa viet with reid, marisa, willie, tom, and annie. got some pho :P i'm glad i walked into the dance with "we at the hotel, motel, holiday inn!" haha. danced with people n stuff :P got a 100% guitar solo when they played don't stop believing ;D lol. marisa, reid, and willie came over after. we were gonna play some rock band but willie said he's never seen the hangover so we watched that instead haha. "whatchu talkin' bout willis!?" haha i love that movie :D

i thought my makeup made me look like a raspberry lol

how i'd get reid's attention from across the dancefloor ;D

smack my bitch up!


my sissy made my dress(:

No comments: