Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i'm not even angry

i'm being so sincere right now. even though you broke my heart and killed me. and tore me to pieces. and threw every piece into a fire. as they burned it hurt because i was so happy for you.



omg i am so bored. i really need to hang out with someone. i've been playing guitar hero III all day and watched some my name is earl. man, jason lee is so hot.
last night i learned still alive and chop suey on my uke. it's pretty awesome :P
i don't even have anything to write about. i just want to complain about how hot it is and how bored i am all the time.
ugh. my mom's screen saver was up when i went on the computer earlier and it's just a bunch of pictures and stuff, but when i walked in it happened to be all of harley :( i freaked out and started crying. i miss him so much.

now these points of data make a beautiful line. and we're out of beta, we're releasing on time. so i'm glad i got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive.

1 comment: