Monday, June 28, 2010

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go

you know, you know, no you don't, you don't. i wanna shine on, in the hearts of men, i wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand



so today's my mom's birthday(: shelly and i washed her car and she's having dinner with jallen right now, but we made meatloaf and mashed potatoes and a cake :P my sister got her the new season of weeds.
ughh it's so friggin hot, i want to go back to bodega bay. it was so fun. we watched the sunset at the beach and played kings cup and i have never :D then we hung out at the beach the next day. it was awesome. i had clam chowder two days in a row haha.
i'm hanging out with marisa, jeff, and willie tomorrow. play some rock band with people and not by myself finally haha.

another head aches, another heart breaks, i'm so much older than i can take. and my affection, well it comes and goes, i need direction to perfection oh no no no help me out



i got soul, but i'm not a soldier


No comments: