Tuesday, July 13, 2010

if you wanna go and take a ride wit me

we three wheelin in the fo with the gold d's! oh why do i live this w--
AYYYYYYY must be the monayyyy!




sooo summer is pretty fucking boring. i beat portal in 5 hours, beat heavy rain twice in one week, and laughed about nothing with shelly. hahah. i can't wait til portal 2 comes out! and rock band 3 of course!!! wahhhh. i've been obsessed with card sharks, playing rap songs on my uke, and sleeping for 12 hours every night.
spent hella long at the vet last week. fender better get better or i'm gonna drop kick some mother fuckers.
literally the ONLY thing i have left to do in my rock band band is the endless setlist 2 that's been sitting there for over a year. well, besides the challenges. but my first priority is the endless setlist. haha.
i need to hang out with my sissy more <33 i can't wait til my dress is done. she called me baby bear today (: makes me happy

if you wanna go and get high with me, smoke an l in the back of the benzyyyy, oh why must i feel this w--
AYYYYYY MUST BE THE MONAYYYY!

No comments: