Saturday, August 7, 2010

allie woke up, 8 am, graduation day

got into a car, and crashed along the way



when we arrived late, to the wake, stole the urn while they looked away. and drove to the beach cuz i knew you'd want it that way

that song makes me sad :/
i started playing my ds again yesterday :P i forgot how amazing phoenix wright is. i forgot i had zelda and pokemon pearl, too, wtf. i got lego harry potter today! played some with my broha. then got adalbertos for dinner. <-- lol @ whoever took that picture :D mmm i got super nachos with chicken instead of beef. i finally met tom's friend tj the other day! hahahhah "tom talks about you all the time!" i love tom's house, it's so cool. especially all those creepy sculptures, lol. and his awesome lotr action figures. he text me today saying he got more and he's gonna set them up so it looks like they're in a battle. hahahahahaha.
my sister bleached allll of my hair a few days ago. i think it looks pretty fuckin sweet. except for the pink part in my bangs. i think that kind of pink is so gross, lol. she's gonna try and even all the color out tomorrow, but idk if i should just tell her to do it the black cherry color... i can't decide haha.
omgggg, i feel like a haven't seen michelle in like, a month. i can't wait to see her on monday. hahahaha. we don't have much time until school starts >:/ gahhh it makes me want to rip my face off thinking about school. i just want to go to the beeeaaacchhhhh and live in a cute house and drive a beach car for the rest of my life doing nothing. hahah

and you were standing on the hood of the car, singing out loud when the sun came up

No comments: