Sunday, August 1, 2010

swear to shake it up

if you swear to listen, oh we're still so young, desperate for attention. i aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives



hung out with my sissy today. finally saw eclipse! it was amazing. waaaay better than the book. though i'm sure everyone else would say otherwise haha. the book sucked. then we got fabric for the dress she's making me. and she's doing my hair sometime this week.
eric text me six times and i didn't feel my phone vibrate. lolol. can't wait to hang out with everyone this weeeek.
lsdkfjssldkjf SHARK WEEK, FUCK YEAH. i've been waiting for so long haha. and big brother tonight! and true bloooood(: and shelly is missing it all. haha she finally went home today ;D we're only gonna have like one more week together :( mehh, school is gonna suck so much.
ryan and my brother built a fire pit yesterday haha.




No comments: